Wednesday, September 30, 2009

CCA

went for CCA today. Today's training still quite ok BUT.. A insect fly into my right eye! OMG! Then I dunno what it do! Then my right eye suddenly feel very pain! :( Then after awhile, when im playing match, a guy throw the Frisbee to me and i JUMP and wanted to catch it BUT got another guy which is the defender is rough until.. He hit my mouth! Then I straight away lie on the floor.. The Impact is %^$&@!# BIG and then my mouth have a lot of blood already. After training, went home then notice that mum no cook so i decided to go out eat. Called quite a number of ppl but most of them have eaten until my last chance, i called Yong Guang and he say he's at Kovan.. JUZ NICE! =D
So I went to punggol nasi there to eat the noodle. Cao Guo Hui is there eating too! :)

No comments: