Tuesday, November 18, 2008

16/11/08

Sunday

Sunday morning, I went to my cousin house to eat because she just give birth a baby!











He look a bit fierce.. lols



After visiting my cousin, went home to rest and around 7pm, I actually wanted to find Priscilla, Maisy and Wei Jie at Plaza Sing coz they working there but in the end i go to meet Ivan and others at Serangoon.. They went to Serangoon dunno what place to celebrate Pandy belated birthday.. I tried to find them and i got myself lost.. -_-" Finally i found them and we went a lan shop at Serangoon called Venus, SMALL like chicken.. The com sux also.. =D After play we talk awhile and went home but YG, Aloy and me decided to talk more before go home and we slack behind Aloy house behind..

Picture and Video taken

















That end of Sunday..

No comments: