Sunday, November 16, 2008

Working day..

Worked as flyer for Singtel.. My leg can be as strong as SUPERMAN now.. Stand for around 10 hours.. WOO!! Know 2 new friend also.. 1 from M1 and 1 from Starhub.. Instead of fighting with each other coz we from different company, we make friend with each other! LOLS After work, Priscilla going for a interview in Heeren and we went there.. After her interview we took a few photos.. =D

She look like an idiot..





Another idiot



My Bro!



Big lollipop.. =D



Beautiful~



I'm holding hand with her! She's my good sister!





I'm sry my sister.. I'm forced to do it.. HAHA



2 Idiots together.. LOLS!



Puma and me





Little Puma



Idiot puma that dun wanna help the girl even she's poked with a lollipop!



She's a lollipop promoter..





I'm hitting her with huge lollipop! LOLS!



Puma hitting a idiot.. He gonna be flat i guess..





3 of us..





Our bag..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did you know your friend is like plastic...?